After a really long couple of months of waiting, they have indefinitely delayed my surgery. However, the Surgeon, in agreement with the Radiologist, feels it is not cancer. While we won’t know for sure until I actually have the surgery, I’m comfortable in trusting the Surgeon and the two MRI’s…….
I have another MRI scheduled, just to be safe, in six weeks. And while I still need surgery, it seems as though the urgency of it can be delayed until they have a better handle on Coronavirus.
While I’m keeping this post short, due to not feeling well, there really isn’t much left to say. What a gift. I’m beyond grateful to have this incredibly frightening weight lifted from my shoulders.
I want to wholeheartedly thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes and personal emails. You brought me such hope during a particularly dark time and I’m extremely grateful.
Much love, Stace ❤